Solution: homemade turkey sausage patties using ground turkey and a few spices. I fry them in a non-stick pan or on the George Foreman grill.
- 1.5 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl place the ground turkey and then all the spices on top.
- Mix with your hands until well blended. You can use a food processor as well.
- Heat a frying pan or non-stick grill or griddle.
- Form the turkey mixture into patties and brown on both sides to 165 degrees or no longer pink in the center. About 10 minutes.
Makes about 10 patties